Friday 13 April 2012

Sherri Shepherd on Dancing With the Stars Elimination: Shocked!


Sherri Shepherd, who was sent home on the Dancing With the Stars results show Tuesday in the most surprising elimination of the season, did not see it coming.

"She was crying pretty hard post show and everyone was hugging her," a studio source said, adding that Shepherd skipped the usual post-elimination interview.

"It's highly unusual for [the eliminated celebrity] to skip press, especially someone who seemed to have a good attitude like Sherri had on DWTS."

Sherri Shepherd on Dancing With the Stars

Sherri did go on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night to talk about it, calling the experience an “amazing adventure” and encouraging fans to challenge themselves.

"It was a very big surprise [to be eliminated]," Shepherd, in better spirits, told Kimmel. "Carrie Ann [Inaba] said she's never seen me so expressionless."

"I'm an actress, so that's almost like telling Gladys Knight she can't sing. As an actress, Carrie Ann's going to get me blacklisted," she joked.

“If you don’t go towards the thing you fear, you won’t be able to say you lived. I got voted off, I wanted the ride to continue, but I got to say, I did it.”

“It pushes you mentally and physically and it is a life-changing experience, I have to say,” Sheppard said. “So I have to say thank you, I am so grateful."

Good attitude. Sadly, someone has to go home each week, even if they've improved and showed promise. Did it deserve to be Sherri? Tell us below ...

green book some like it hot whale shark whale shark duke university platypus platypus

No comments:

Post a Comment