Wednesday 16 January 2013

Labrador Retriever - Bob - Large - Adult - Male - Dog | Little Falls ...

Labrador Retriever - Bob - Large - Adult - Male - Dog

Hey there! I'm known as Bob. I like to talk when I get excited! I love to be close to people. Kind of an over sized lap dog, if you may. I am medium to high energy dog and I like to snuggle. I weigh about 80 lbs so I am a big boy! Hope to see you soon! My adoption fee is $110

CHARACTERISTICS:
Breed: Labrador Retriever
Size: Large
Petfinder ID: 24779822

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Pet has been spayed/neutered

CONTACT:
Morrison County Animal Humane Society | Little Falls, MN | 320-632-0703

For additional information, reply to this ad or see: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=24779822

Brought to you by Petfinder.com

Source: http://brainerd.ebayclassifieds.com/dogs-puppies/little-falls/labrador-retriever-bob-large-adult-male-dog/?ad=25607716

Survivor Philippines westboro baptist church Fashion Island shooting Victor Cruz nfl standings Vicki Soto Adam Lanza

No comments:

Post a Comment